Rattan goods are considered as an ideal source of raw materials for interior decoration today. Under the creativity of artists and designers, rattan goods are becoming favorite items in today’s life. So what is the reason that woven rattan products have captured the sympathy of so many people? Discover Viettime Craft in this article!
- Learn about rattan goods
1.1. Rattan goods weave are easy to be moldy and termite
Due to Vietnam’s erratic hot and humid climate, rattan goods that are not prepared according to standards will lead to mildew as well as termites. This will affect the longevity and rapid deterioration of rattan goods interiors.
1.2. How to make rattan goods always beautiful and durable?
- When using rattan furniture, it is absolutely necessary to avoid rain and water sticking. Or you can use rattan goods in an air-conditioned, dry room.
- If you want durable and beautiful rattan interiors, do not let them be exposed to direct sunlight. Because the temperature is too high, it will make the wood paint on rattan goods easy to fade, losing their natural beauty.
- Absolutely not pour chemicals on rattan and bamboo goods. If you accidentally to spill ink on the seat set, quickly use a cloth to dry immediately.
1.3. How to keep rattan furniture be always beautiful
- To prevent rattan furniture from mold, or termites, spray with disinfectant. If newly bought rattan and bamboo furniture, it should be dried from 1 to 2 sun for the product to dry and kill bacteria.
- Do not let in direct contact with water and chemicals. Which is best to use one sheet of glass covered the table and chairs.
- For rattan and bamboo furniture that are woven for more than 1 year to always look beautiful, you should paint them again. You can use glossy paints if you want to keep the old color. Or use oil paint or PU paint if you want your furniture to “have a new look”. It is the color coating that will help protect the product surface, avoid termites.
- Regularly clean rattan goods with a small broom, or soft cloth, or a sanitary vacuum cleaner.
- Outstanding advantages of rattan goods
2.1. Light, smooth, aesthetic
The outstanding advantage of rattan goods is its light durability, smooth and glossy surface. Most joints are very flat, not be scabrous and rough. High quality woven rattan and bamboo furniture has very high elasticity, and can withstand extremely large loads.
Therefore, most of the items are made from rattan and bamboo materials, which always bring to be comfortable and convenient to the user.
2.2. Diverse models
We still know that rattan and bamboo furniture is a natural material stream. Therefore, they are easy to manipulate so that the models on the market are always diverse in styles and bring many choices for buyers.
Moreover, most furniture made from rattan and bamboo can easily be combined with many other furniture accessories, suitable for all design styles to bring closer, more luxurious living space.
2.3. Rattan goods have very high durability
The rattan furniture, bamboo furniture or bamboo bed… it is very easy to be termite, moldy if meeting water. However, in a dry and clean environment, rattan and bamboo furniture goods will always be more durable than from other materials. And rattan goods are evaluated as having good durability, high aesthetics over time.
2.4. Rattan goods are easy to clean
Normally, you will always be afraid to clean the house, clean the family’s furniture, right? However, rattan and bamboo furniture is the perfect choice because it is easy to remove dirt.
2.5. Environmental friendliness
Rattan and bamboo furniture is a natural and environmentally friendly product line that contributes to a green and airy future.
- Eye-catching rattan goods decorating ideas
3.1. Making lampshades
Have you ever come up with the idea of decorating using rattan goods as lampshades? Just a little creativity, combining the emphasis and embellishment of the raw material from the lamp with the lampshade made of rattan material will be very interesting.
Rattan and bamboo lamps can be used as ceiling lights hanging at the dining table, or can be decorative tree lights in the bedroom or living room.
3.2. Rattan goods for wall decoration
Usually, after being built, the wall of a house will become lonely, tedious and extremely boring without being adorned with wall paintings, or wall decorations, right?
Instead of buying expensive and expensive paintings, why don’t we come up with the idea of using rattan goods to enliven our walls? It will be interesting when the rattan and bamboo furniture pinned on the white wall is very delicate and close.
3.3. Partition, curtain, and carpet are made of rattan goods
Besides, many people also turn the idea of rattan goods furniture into extremely delicate and seductive decorative props with many other functions such as partitioning, curtains, carpet or floor mats. Please!
- Furniture collection made from rattan goods
Rattan chairs look airy and gentle
The furniture made from rattan goods looks quite luxurious
Rattan goods is one of the green materials with high aesthetic value and friendly with the living environment. Therefore, the trend of home decoration with rattan goods is becoming interesting and attractive many people care for its old-fashioned beauty but modern, delicate but luxurious.
If you find this article useful, then remember to visit viettimecraft.com to find more interesting and interesting articles about beautiful home interior design!