On December 13, 2022, Indochina.,JSC was honored in the top 10 enterprises with key products of Hanoi city for handicraft export organized by the Hanoi Association of Key Industrial Products Manufacturers (HAMI) in collaboration with the Department of Industry and Trade with the contribution of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The presence of Vice Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Mr. Nguyen Manh Quyen, a representative of Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade and many agencies, departments and representatives of typical businesses of the capital. The program takes place at Novotel Hanoi Hotel and is lived at 8:00 PM on Hanoi Radio and Television Station.
How does our business meet the criteria to be on this list?
This is a great honor for Indochina.,JSC in particular and the handicraft industry in general. We are the only representative of Handicrafts present in the 25 companies in 2022.
- To participate in this list, we have to build a project to develop a business model-oriented “Smart Factory”. We meet the difficult and complicated criteria prescribed by the Department of Industry and Trade. Ensuring sustainable development goals, Information systems for production and business management. The criteria about research and development technology, copyrighting products, maintaining product quality according to international standards…
- In addition, we must ensure the criteria of export ability by high and stable export turnover growth rate. It must be over 1.5 million USD/year with bamboo and rattan products), production development & labor productivity, and production and business efficiency through growth in the value of the enterprise’s budget payment.
Goals to promote the handicraft export of bamboo and rattan products in the coming year
With the efforts of the leaders and the enthusiastic spirit of the staff, to affirm our position during the past year, this recognition motivates us to continue, promoting handicraft export activity and continue the journey to do the mission of environmental protection and bring Vietnamese bamboo and rattan products to international friends, as a greeting to Vietnam and to a sustainable green future with innovative products and reach the highest quality.
The next year, we continue to promote exports, raising export turnover from 5 million USD to over 10 million USD. Along with that, we continue the journey to carry out the mission and long-term vision:
- Contributing to building a green and sustainable environment
- Continue to preserve and develop the traditional craft of bamboo and rattan in Vietnam
- Since then, enhancing the value of Handicraft Artisans
- Finally, step by step create products to keep up with the trend and tradition to raise the level of bamboo and rattan crafts in the international market.
Once again, Indochina., JSC would want to express its gratitude for this wonderful gift. As a solid team, we continue to try our best to dominate both domestic and international markets while continuing to support, believe, and work toward the purpose of conserving and developing bamboo and rattan products.